Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Get $7 off a $15+ Seamless web order by liking their Facebook page
- Through the end of January, Southwest and AirTran are offering discounted fares to warm weather locations: Florida, Pheonix, and Las Vegas
- American Express is offering a limited time sign up bonus on their Business Gold Rewards credit card – earn 75,000 points after spending $10,000 in the first four months
- By now, I am sure you are well aware that the $50 off $100 coupon at Best Buy is dead – although the original coupon stated it would be available until tomorrow; however, they are having a 2-day “doorbuster sale” and the 11″ version of the Macbook Air is only $799 (plus go through TopCashBack.com and you’ll receive 6% back)
- Through Amazon Local deals you can get a voucher for $4/day parking at Newark airport
- You can get $10 off a $30 purchase at the Boston Garden using your American Express card – you must first sync and register your card through Twitter
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!