Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions - The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards - A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money - Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Through March 31, stay at a Radisson hotel and earn 1,200 Southwest Rapid per stay – keep in mind though for longer stays the 3x Club Carlson points might be a better option
- You can still get an incredibly discounted Zip Car membership at Gilt City - you’ll also get driving credits that make up for the cost of the membership
- Fly JetBlue in 2013 three times (or 6 one-ways) and earn 5,000 bonus points
- For a limited time purchase Hyatt points with a 30% bonus
- Purchase Amtrak points with an up to 30% bonus
- If you’ve ever been to the Oregon Coast, leave your travel suggestions on this blog post to help out other Deals We Like readers.
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.