Valentines Day is right around the corner, and you know what that means boys?! Flowers for the wife, girlfriend, mom, grandma, friend, etc. I am actually not a huge flower person as I think they are all ridiculously overpriced, but I do love a good deal! I’d also kill Mr. Deals if he splurged on this! In any case, here you go with all the places to purchase flowers or other Valentines Day catered gifts at a discount. Remember, this doesn’t have to be for Valentines Day purchases also, so works well if you need to send something for a birthday, feel better, etc. reason.
- FTD Flowers – $20 for $40 Worth of Valentine’s Day Flowers and Gifts from FTD (Groupon)
- 1-800-Flowers.com – $15 for $30 of floral arrangements, chocolates and more (EverSave)
- 1-800-Flowers.com – $15 for $30 to spend on a wide array of special Valentine’s Day arrangements and gifts (Amazon Local Deals)
- ProFlowers – $15 for $30 to spend on fresh flowers, sweets, and more (Living Social)
- Teleflora – $25 for $50 of fresh flowers (Bloomspot)
- Blue Nile – $75 for $150 worth of jewelry (Bloomspot)
- Felix Potin Paris – $19 for $40 worth of truffles, chocolate strawberries, and sweet treats or $39 for $90 worth of truffles, chocolate strawberries, and sweet treats (Groupon)
- Lady Fortunes Valentine’s Day Cookies – $14 for one dozen chocolate-covered Oreo cookies gift box or $18 for one heart-sprinkles giant fortune cookie with personalized message gift box (Groupon)
- GourmetGiftBaskets.com – $15 for $30 worth of gourmet gift baskets or $25 for $50 worth of gourmet gift baskets (Groupon)
- Shari’s Berries – $19.99 for 2 Berries Dipped in Milk Chocolate with Chopped Almonds, 2 Berries Dipped in Dark Chocolate with Dark Chocolate Chips, and 2 Berries Dipped in White Chocolate with Dark Swizzles (Saveology)
- Shari’s Berries – $15 for $30 to spend on gourmet dipped berries and treats (Living Social)
- Personal Creations – $15 for $30 to spend on personalized gifts for the whole family (Living Social)
- Message in a Bottle – $29 for a Romantic Message In A Bottle Gift and Mood Candle (Living Social)
- Red Envelope – $20 for $40 to spend on unique gifts at RedEnvelope.com (Amazon Local Deals)
- Dessert Hub – $39 for an assortment of 24 French macarons or $59 for an assortment of 48 French macarons (Amazon Local Deals)
- Invitation Box – $20 for a 20-Pack of Valentine Cards or Custom Photo Cards (Amazon Local Deals)
Remember, you can purchase many of these deals from many of the online shopping portals (Groupon specifically) and earn point/miles on your purchase. Once you purchase the deal, you can then go to the merchant site from an online shopping portal and potentially receive more bonus points/miles – sometimes if you use a coupon code or a voucher from a deal site than you will not get the bonus miles though. Another post to come today with the bonus miles you’ll receive – it is up to you on what you think is more worthwhile, the points or the immediate discount.
At least these deals will make Valentines Day not as expensive! Enjoy!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.