This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As I mentioned last week, Hyatt is running an extremely limited time promotion where you are able to purchase Hyatt Gold Passport points with up to a 30% bonus. Through today, February 6th, you can purchase points with the following bonus:
- Purchase 1,000 to 9,000 points and receive a 10% bonus
- Purchase 10,000 to 29,000 points and receive a 20% bonus
- Purchase 30,000 to 40,000 points and receive a 30% bonus
- The Hyatt Escala Lodge (at the base of the Canyons Mountain in Park City) is a category 4 hotel, which requires 15,000 points per night. If you are looking to stay for 3 nights, you can purchase 35,000 points for $840. With the 30% bonus you’ll end up with a total of 45,500 – the perfect amount to redeem for a 3 night stay (with 500 points left to spare). While $840 might sound like a lot, this really comes down to $280 night (and no extra fees for taxes!). A typical night here goes for at least $300/night + tax during ski season and can be as much as $500/night + tax.
- The Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is a category 6 hotel requiring 22,000 points a night. A two night stay requires 44,000 points which you’d be able to purchase for $816 (purchase 34,000 points and with the 30% bonus you’ll get a total of 44,200 points). One night here costs a bare minimum of $700/night, so this could really work out in your favor.