This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Happy Saturday!! For those in the Northeast, I hope you are all braving the snow. I have about a foot where I am, but I know my family in New England are close to three feet and the snow is still falling! Enjoy the sledding, making snow angels, snow ball fights, and snowmen! I know Mr. Deals is about to hit the mountains for some night skiing!
So, back to the weekly post – Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- You can purchase American Airline miles and get a 50% bonus – this promotion ends February 28th
- You will get double points on ALL Southwest flights through May 14th – you MUST register prior to booking your flight
- Valentines Day is right around the corner and you can purchase many deals (i.e., Groupon, LivingSocial, etc.) to get a discounted on flowers or other gifts
- The US Airways 100% bonus on purchased miles promotion is still going on, however, only for those targeted
- Southwest, AirTran, and JetBlue have all extended their schedules so take a look for late summer/early fall travel
- If you’ve ever been to Seattle, help a reader plan their trip by commenting with your recommendations on this post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!