It’s about time for another Amex Twitter Sync promotion. This time you can purchase a $25 American Express gift card for $15. All you have to do is tweet ”
#BuyAmexGiftCard25” from your Twitter account. Like all other promos twitter/sync promos, this is only good for those with American Express credit cards and you must sync your card prior to tweeting.
UPDATE: This promotion has ended. It seems like the gift cards sold out within 12 hours.
To take part in this promotion:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter here
- Tweet #BuyAmexGiftCard25 – you will then get a confirmation that your tweet has been received
- You will get a confirmation that your tweet has been received (go to your “Connect” tab)
- IF you are given a link to update your information, go to that page, enter your information (credit card billing address, expiration date, 4-digit card ID), and click the “I Agree, Submit” button
- You will then have to go to the “Me” tab and delete the already tweeted #BuyAmexGiftCard25 tweet (this is only for those that had to give the credit card info)
- Re-tweet #BuyAmexGiftCard25 – you should receive a confirmation from Amex (go to the “Connect” tab) (again, only for those that had to give the credit card info)
- Go back to Twitter and tweet #ConfirmAmexGiftCard25 - you only have 15 minutes to do this
- Verify you get an email confirmation
- The gift card will be sent to your billing address on file
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.