This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Through February 22, Living Social is offering 20% off purchases using promo code “MYFEB.” This is a great deal for those who were going to purchase something on this deal site anyways, but there are some exclusions:
- Not valid on any escapes or events – so if the item URL includes “/escapes” or “/event” the 20% off coupon will not apply
- The item/deal must be priced $100 or less for it to apply – so if the item is more it will not apply the 20% to just the first $100, but instead not work at all
- Will not work on Android mobile app-enabled purchases – this is no big deal, just use your computer
- This is only valid for the first 10,000 purchases – not sure how long this will last, but my assumption is it will work all of today especially since I didn’t see any great national deals going on
- One code use per credit card – if you have multiple purchases then just use another credit card
Also, figuring out were to enter the promotion code can be semi confusing – after adding the item to your cart that you want to purchase, click the “Redeem promo code” link on the next page and enter the code.
Anyone able to save some money?