This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- If you are a JetBlue flyer from Boston make sure to register for this extended promotion to earn up to 9,000 bonus points
- You can get double points towards future travel and double tier qualifying points on all Southwest flights through May 15 – make sure to register first!
- Today is the last day to get 20% off all LivingSocial deals using promo code “MYFEB”
- Go through TopCashBack.com to get 6% cash back at Best Buy – UPDATE: This has now changed to “up to 6%” back, it depends on the item purchased
- Through May 15th, earn double credits on all AirTran flights – make sure to register
- If you’ve ever been to the various islands of Hawaii and have some travel tips, comment on this prior blog post to help a reader
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!