This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- The Chase Freedom credit card has added Lowe’s stores as another 5% quarterly bonus category for Q2 (April, May, June)
- Through EverSave’s deal-a-day site, you can still purchase a $10 1-800-Flowers.com gift certificate and $25 Restaurant.com gift certificate for $5
- Get 10% off an American Airlines flight to Austin between March 8 through March 17
- “Like” Club Carlson on Facebook and fill out a two second form to earn 1,000 Club Carlson points
- American Express has added a few more sync promotions for the NBA Store, Seamless Web, and AMC Movie Theaters
- If you are wondering what hotel promotion is best for your upcoming travel plans, take a look at this compiled list of all the current hotel promotions
- If you were planning on taking the Fung Wah bus to/from NYC and Boston, think again – they have taken the entire fleet off the road
- If you’ve ever gone skiing in Alaska and have some travel tips, comment on this prior blog post to help a reader
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!