This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Here are some quick deals to pay attention to:
- GooGo inflight wifi is selling a pack of two all-day passes for $20. This is a savings of $4 per day. You must purchase by March 25 and the pass is valid March 16th through April 1st. You can purchase these discounted passes here. Thanks to Pearls of Travel Wisdom for sharing!
- You can get a four month CLEAR membership for $18 via LivingSocial. I personally have yet to use CLEAR, but it can essentially help you skip those long security lines. Currently, CLEAR is only available in in Dallas, Denver, Orlando, San Francisco, and Westchester. A normal plan is typically $179 for 12 months, but you can also get a 6 month plan for $79 (via Gift Card purchase). Thanks to Point Chaser for sharing!
- When you stay at a Hilton resort, you can get your 4th night free at participating hotels. You must book your hotel by April 30th, for a stay March 15th through September 30th. Make sure to book the Resort Escapes package with rate code “PGRES1” or “RE1”. Thanks to Points, Miles, and Martinis for sharing!
- More Frequent Flyer learning events have been announced! You can check out this post by Mommy Points to learn more about the events, but here is a quick run down:
- Frequent Traveler University: September 27 – 29th; Grand Hyatt Tampa; $100
- Chicago Seminars: October 11-13th; Holiday Inn Elk Grove Village in Chicago; $85
- American Express Business Gold Rewards card has a limited time 75,000 bonus point promotion for new applicants. The minimum spend requirements is quite high at $10,000 in the first four months, but with some strategic methods, this should be easy!
- The Travel Playbook is giving away 10,000 Hyatt points to one lucky person. Check out the details here.