This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. Since the blog was down last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this weekly recap will compile deals/promos from the past two weeks.
The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- You can get a Hertz rental car for as low as $13.49/day – this is available from participating locations (i.e., airports) on the weekends (Thursday noon through Monday noon)
- You can purchase Starwood points up to 25% off – this could be cheaper than paying outright for some properties
- Check to see your “Mystery Offer” with US Airways – you can purchase points with anywhere between a 25% – 100% bonus
- Tomorrow is the last day to get up to a 30% bonus when purchasing Amtrak points
- Check your Southwest account to see if you have been targeted for any “Fly X number of times, and get 20,000 bonus points” promotion
- GooGo inflight wifi is selling a pack of two all-day passes for $20 (a savings of $4 per day) – must purchase by March 25th and passes are valid March 16 through April 1
- When you stay at a Hilton resort, you can get your 4th night free at participating hotels by using rate code “PGRES1” or “RE1” – must book by April 30th for stays March 15th through September 30th
- Southwest and AirTran have extended their booking schedules to November 1, 2013
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!