This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days.
The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Virgin America has extended its status match promotion – earn Virgin America Elevate Gold or Silver if you have status with United, American, or Southwest (companion pass status included)
- Through the deal-a-day site EversSave, you can purchase a $50 Brookstone gift card for $25
- If you’ve never signed up with the car service company Uber before, via LivingSocial you can purchase a $20 Uber credit for $2 – you can also combine this with a $10 credit just for signing up
- If you book a JetBlue flight by April 10th for travel April 8-June 19 you will get 4x JetBlue TrueBlue points for a total of 15 points earned per dollar spent – you must first register and this is valid for new reservations
- Starwood has announced their new promotion for stays May 1s through July 30th – double points on all eligible stays and 500 points per stay when booked through their mobile app
- Budget Car Rental is offering some great deals on car reservations – $15/day for an economy or compact car and you can combine this with many discount codes including $5 off per day or 1 day free
- If you’ve ever been to Brazil, help a reader by commenting in this blog post!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!