This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days.
The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- You have five stays left to purchase a $50 Brookstone gift card for $25 through the deal a day site EverSave
- Hertz is offering double points on all car rentals of 2+ days starting with your 2nd rental – this is a great way to fully maximize on the weekend rates of $13.49!
- Through June 15th, you can get an SUV car rental from Avis for $22/day (intermediate SUV) or $26/day (standard SUV)
- Through the end of the month you can transfer your hotel points to US Airways with a 50% bonus – a great way to get rid of your random points laying around!
- Tomorrow is your last day to sign up for Plink and get a $20 gift card when you spend $20 at Gap or Old Navy
- If you’ve ever been to Prague help a reader by commenting in this blog post!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!