This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
UPDATE: This promotion has ended.
Last week was the first time I wrote about Plink.com – a relatively new loyalty rewards website for making purchases IN STORE. For new Plink members who sign up using this particular promotion page, you will earn 1,000 Plink points (worth $10) when you spend $10+ in a single transaction at ANY Plink merchant. Those 1,000 Plink points can then be redeem for a $10 gift card for a variety of stores.
- Participating merchants to spend the $10+ at with your registered credit card: Old Navy, Gap, Dunkin’ Donuts, 7-Eleven, Burger King, Outback Steakhouse, Arby’s, 1-800-flowers.com, Taco Bell, Regal Cinemas, Edwards Theaters, United Artists Theaters, Red Robin, Quiznos
- Gift card merchants to redeem your Plink points: iTunes, Tango card (which can then be redeemed at many merchants such as: Target, Home Depot, Pottery Barn and REI, etc.), Amazon.com, Walmart, Kohl’s, Barnes & Nobles, Overstock.com, Zappos, American Eagle (cannot be redeemed for $10 gift card)
You can also redeem for airline miles, but the redemption value is not good at all. Unless you are able to get 5 cents/mile when redeeming it is not recommended (1,000 points = 240 miles; 2,500 points = 600 miles; 5,000 points = 1,200 miles; 10,000 points = 2,400 miles).
- Sign up for Plink
- Link your credit card to your Plink account – I know many do not trust this concept so the choice is yours
- Add any merchant to your Plink Wallet account that you will be shopping at
- Shop IN STORE at any of the merchants added to your Plink Wallet by April 28th and spend $10 or more in a single transaction on your registered credit card
Also, I was able to create another account using a different email address (for a family member) and link it up to one of my credit cards even though it has the same billing address. The only thing is that you cannot use two of the same banks – for example, you cannot use two Chase cards.
- New Plink Members only
- Plink Member must link a credit or debit card by Sunday, 4/28 11:59 EST
- Minimum $10 purchase necessary (after the member links a credit/debit card to their Plink account) to qualify for the bonus 1,000 Plink Points by Sunday, 4/28 11:59 EST
- In-store purchases only at retail locations, not valid for online purchases
- Bonus 1,000 Plink Points will be awarded on Thursday, 5/2
- Purchases that occur on 4/29 or later will not count toward this promotion, but will continue to earn Plink Points at their regular rate
Note: The Plink link listed is a referral link. While I would love for everyone to post their own referral links in the comments, personal referral links are not eligible for this promotion.