This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
While this was an unfortunate week with what took place with the Boston Marathon bombings, I still want to recap the deals and promotions that still took place over the past 7 days. I also wanted to remind you that if you are looking to donate, you can do so to The One Fund Boston. Plink.com has recently added them as a redemption partner and you can easily earn $10 free with their current promotion – so this is a great way to donate (for free) and Plink will match all contributions. You can learn more about the donation opportunity here and the promotion to earn $10 in free points here.
The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Through May 13, 2013, you can convert your points from many loyalty point programs to Aeroplan miles and earn up to 40,000 bonus Aeroplan miles.
- LivingSocial deal-a-day site is offering some great deals for the Great Wolf Lodge indoor water park resorts across the US
- For Hilton Hotels in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, you can get up to 25% off the best available rate just by booking with your Visa credit card.
- Between April 22 and June 9, 2013, you can earn a $50 Best Western travel card by staying three times with this hotel brand.
- Hyatt has now added the 1,000 point amenity option for Diamond members staying at international hotels.
- For all US Airways reservations made by October 31 for travel through the end of the year, December 31, you will earn 250 bonus US Airways miles when paying with a MasterCard.
- Chase Ultimate Rewards has added Virgin Atlantic as a transfer partner – while I think other transfer opportunities provide much more value, some might enjoy this addition
- Southwest is having a four day sale until April 22 where they have discounted some of their nonstop flights to Chicago, Baltimore, and Orlando.
- New applicants to The Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express OPEN can earn 50,000 Amex Membership Rewards points after meeting the minimum spend requirements of $5,000 in the first three months. You can learn more about this offer along with the card perks in this prior blog post.
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!