This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
JetBlue is offering a one day discount where you will earn X% off based on the number of passengers in your reservation. Keep in mind that these discounts only apply for roundtrip reservations. You must book by TODAY April 23rd for travel April 30th through June 19th (excludes May 23-27). Additionally, your flight must originate from the US (including Puerto Rico).
- 1 customer on the reservation – 10% off base airfare (use promo code PARTYOF1)
- 2 customers on the reservation – 15% off base airfare (use promo code PARTYOF2)
- 3 customers on the reservation – 20% off base airfare (use promo code PARTYOF3)
- 4 customers on the reservation – 25% off base airfare (use promo code PARTYOF4)
- 5 customers on the reservation – 30% off base airfare (use promo code PARTYOF5)
- 6 customers on the reservation – 35% off base airfare (use promo code PARTYOF6)
- 7 customers on the reservation – 40% off base airfare (use promo code PARTYOF7)
Now remember, sometimes the more passengers added to a reservation the higher the ticket price can be. This is because let’s say you are booking for two passengers and there is only one $99 ticket left, and then jumps to $115 (just as an example), both tickets will price out as $115 for that one-way. So make sure to check to ensure that the % off works for you instead of booking separate reservations.
- Roundtrip travel required.
- Travel must occur from 4/30-6/19/2013. (Excludes travel May 23-27)
- Valid codes good for discount off the base fare for travel originating from the United States or Puerto Rico only.
- A promo code will not work if your search deviates from the specified travel requirements in any way.
- Not valid on bookings via the Groups Desk.
- Not valid on previous bookings.
You must book at www.jetblue.com/promo to be able to include the promotion code on the reservation page.