This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days.
The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Today is the last day to get 30% off a JetBlue Award flight for travel May 2 through June 26
- You can get 15% off a Canada Air flight for travel through June 26 (for within Canada travel only) – you must book by the end of day today and use promotion code CANADAFLY15
- Stay at a participating Holiday Inn Resort by June 30, 2013 and earn up to a $100 travel gift card – you must register first
- Get 25% off your airfare with a JetBlue Getaway package – must book by April 30th for travel through June 19th
- Get 10% off a Hotels.com reservation by using coupon code HOTELDELAS13 – must book by May 6
- There is still time to get $10 in free Plink points which can be redeemed for many partner gift cards – spend $10 or more in a single transaction on your registered card (and if you are feeling generous you can donate your Plink points to the One Fund Boston to help the Marathon Monday victims and Plink will match your donation)
- If you’ve ever been to Budapest help a reader by commenting in this blog post!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!