This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Since it is the end of the month, a few promotions and deals are also coming to an end. While there aren’t many, I did want to point them all out to you. Make sure to keep these deadlines in mind!
- Purchase SPG points at a 15%, 20%, or 25% discount. As I wrote about earlier, today is the last day to purchase up to 20,000 SPG points for up to a 25% off discount. The discount depends on the number of points you purchase. This could be cheaper than paying full price for a Starwood hotel night. Blog Post
- 4th night free at participating Hilton hotels. Today is the last day to use rate code “PGRES1″ or “RE1″ to get your 4th night free at select Hilton hotels. This is for stays through September 30th, but most are non refundable so keep that in mind. Blog Post
- Register for Hyatt’s Spring promotion. Between March 1 and May 31, you will earn 3,000 points every 3 nights with Hyatt, up to 45,000 points in total. However, you must register for this promotion by end of day today! Blog Post
- Book your Club Carlson (Radisson, Radisson Blu, Country Inn & Suites, Park Inn) hotels with the current award chart. Starting tomorrow Club Carlson is updating the categories for each hotel within their chain. This will impact the number of points needed to redeem a free night award. Overall, more hotels are going down in category then up, which is good, but for the ones going up book today! Blog Post
- 25% off airfare with JetBlue Getaway Packages. Today is the last day to book a JetBlue getaway vacation package (airfare and hotel) and get 25% off your airfare. This is for travel through June 19 (excluding May 23-27). It also excludes all Friday, Saturday, and Sunday departures. Blog Post
Any others I am missing – comment below and I’ll add them to the list. Enjoy!