This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days.
The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
BLOG NOTICE: If you haven’t been receiving the daily recap emails and originally were (or now want to), make sure to re-enter your email address in the “Subscribe by Email” box on the right hand section of the page. You’ll receive an authorization email where you’ll need to click the link to verify your address. For some reason, some readers have stopped receiving the email.
- Through 11:59pm PST TONIGHT you can get 20% off most Living Social deals by using promotion code “LSLOVE”
- Between May 20th and May 24th, you can get three free Uber rides to/from many LA and NYC locations
- For all JetBlue reservations booked through September 2, 2013 for travel between San Francisco-Austin and San Francisco-Ft. Lauderdale, you will receive 3x JetBlue TrueBlue points
- Make sure to register for Starwoods double point promotion which runs from May 1st through July 31st
- You can still be able to get 10% off hotels in Paris and London booked with Jetsetter – use code “JETSETLP” at checkout
- You can receive a one-time $10 statement credit when you make a single purchase of $75+ at Whole Foods Market by June 30th – you must sync and register your American Express credit card
- For the month of May, US Airways is offering up to a 100% bonus when purchasing US Airways miles – you can purchase up to 50,000 miles for a total of 100,000 miles
- Jetsetter is still offering 10% off their gift card purchases – $225 for $250 or $450 for $500, you can use credits already in your account
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!