This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Mother’s Day is this upcoming weekend, and you know what that means?! Gifts for mom or the wife. For those that are in the market to send flowers or other Mother’s Day catered gifts, I wanted to list out all the places to purchase these items at a discount. Remember, while this is marketed for Mother’s Day, the expiration dates go for the deal to be used go for awhile, so it can work out well if you need to send something for a birthday, hospital stay, etc.
- FTD Flowers – $20 for $40 Worth of Valentine’s Day Flowers and Gifts from FTD (Groupon)
- 1-800-Flowers.com – $15 for $30 or $20 for $40 to spend on a wide array of special Valentine’s Day arrangements and gifts (Amazon Local Deals)
- Pro Plants – $15 for $30 to spend on a variety of flowering, decorative, and stylish plant (Amazon Local Deals)
- ProFlowers – $15 for $30 to spend on fresh flowers, sweets, and more (Living Social)
- Teleflora – $25 for $50 of fresh flowers (Bloomspot)
- Spa Wish – $35 for a $50 gift card to Spa Wish to use at over 5,700 spa location (Groupon)
- Restaurant.com – $50 for $250 Restaurant.com eGift card (Living Social)
- Blue Nile – $100 for $200 worth of jewelry (Living Social)
- Canvas Focus – Starting at $39 for custom canvas prints or collage with free shipping (Amazon Local Deals)
- ImageToGlass.com – Starting at $26 for personalized glass image with free shipping (Amazon Local Deals)
- Vermont Teddy Bear – $25 for $50 or $50 for $100 to spend at Vermont Teddy Bear (Amazon Local Deals)
- Image To Metal – Starting at $28 for custom image to metal with free shipping (Amazon Local Deals)
- The Body Shop – $10 for $20 worth of products from The Body Shop (Groupon)
- Corso’s Cookies – $15 for $40 or $25 for $65 worth of cookie bouquets (Groupon)
- Fannie May – $15 for $30 worth of chocolate and candy (Groupon)
- Shari’s Berries – $15 for $30 to spend on gourmet dipped berries and treats (Living Social)
- Personal Creations – $15 for $30 to spend on personalized gifts for the whole family (Amazon Local Deals)
- Red Envelope – $20 for $40 to spend on unique gifts at RedEnvelope.com (Amazon Local Deals)
Remember, you can purchase many of these deals from many of the online shopping portals and earn point/miles on your purchase – for example, Groupon and Living Social. Once you purchase the deal, you can then go to the merchant site from an online shopping portal and potentially receive more bonus points/miles – sometimes if you use a coupon code or a voucher from a deal site though you will not get the bonus miles though.