This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days.
The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- For those that have yet to sign up for Uber car service, get $35 for free! No strings attached, seriously…
- Other Uber promotions include:
- Sync your American Express card with Uber and get $10 back as a statement credit with a $30+ Uber purchase. While the $30 must be used in a single ride, you can purchase an Uber gift card for $50 and this will trigger the statement credit.
- Get a $25 credit for ONE trip to or from SeaTac airport. Use promotion code SEAUBERTRAVEL. Expires May 31, 2013.
- Get a free trip trip from the Chicago Suburbs (up to $40). Use promotion code CHIBurbs. Expires May 31, 2013.
- Sync your American Express card and get a $50 statement credit with a $200+ Travelocity purchase. If you have multiple Amex cards, you can sync and register all cards and book separate reservations to maximize your savings!
- JetBlue has recently added many double point promotions, so make sure to take a look at this list to register.
- Through May 29th, get 10% off any Jetsetter hotel reservation in Italy.
- Many folks received a targeted email from Southwest were they could earn more points by having their friends sign up for the Rapid Rewards program, make sure to check your email!
- Many people thoroughly loved my post this week on the best credit card to use to purchase Vanilla Reloads, make sure to check it out!
- Join JetBlue, fly by June 19, 2013 and earn 7,500 bonus points!
- There is still time to order your American Express Bluebird checks – the deadline for the free checks got extended until August.
- You can get double AirTran A+ reward credits for all flights to/from Atlanta.
- You can get $5 off a $15 LivingSocial purchase with coupon code SHARE5 – this is valid through May 31, 2013.
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!