I just received an email from SniqueAway (a travel deal-a-day site) is becoming Jetsetter on June 28, 20213. If you currently have a SniqueAway account, here are some things to know:
- Until June 28, SniqueAway will still operate as usual and any trips you book between now and then won’t be affected
- After June 28, your emails about new limited-time, flash sales will come from Jetsetter
- If you currently have a Jetsetter account under the same email address as your SniqueAway account, your Jetsetter account login and password will remain the same, but now your SniqueAway credit and upcoming trips will be available within that single Jetsetter account.
- If you have a Jetsetter account under a different email address than your existing SniqueAway account, then a new Jetsetter account will be created for you on June 28 with the login information you use on SniqueAway. If you would prefer that these 2 accounts be merged, please contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help. If this is your situation, you are probably best off changing your SniqueAway account information to match your Jetsetter account information prior to this transition.
- Any unused SniqueAway credit will transfer to your Jetsetter account on June 28. Credit may be subject to an expiration date, and all expiration dates on SniqueAway will carry over to Jetsetter. Be sure to check for expiration dates on your credit and don’t wait too long to use them!
- All remaining balances on a SniqueAway gift card can be applied to bookings on Jetsetter. Beginning June 28, go to the Gift Cards section of My Account to redeem a SniqueAway gift card.
Additionally, the email stated that on June 28th be on the look out for an email from Jetsetter offering some sort of gift. No idea what it might be, but fingers crossed it is good, maybe?! My assumption is that it is some sort of Jetsetter credit for existing SniqueAway members, my guess is $25 credit. We shall see though.