This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
The last day of June marks the end of MANY promotions and deals. I have compiled them into one post to ensure you do not miss these deadlines!
- Purchase Hyatt Points with up to a 30% Bonus. You can purchase up to 40,000 points in any given transaction and every 1,000 base points will cost you $24 (plus the bonus you’ll receive). If you purchase 1,000-9,000 points you’ll receive a 10% bonus, purchase 10,000-29,000 points and get a 20% bonus, and the best bang for your buck is purchasing 30,000-40,000 points for the full 30% bonus. While I probably wouldn’t purchase points out of pure speculation, this can really save you some money for some hotel stays rather than paying the full cash amount. Keep in mind though, when using points you are not able to use your suite upgrades (if you have Diamond status) and you will not earn points – so keep that opportunity cost in mind. Make sure to read the prior blog post to get some good examples on where purchasing points makes sense. You can purchase points here. Blog Post
- Register for Starwood’s Double Point Promotion. Although Starwood’s double points promotion doesn’t end until July 30th, they require all members to register by June 30th. With this promotion you’ll earn double points on all participating hotels (list of excluded hotels here) and a 500 point bonus per stay just by booking your reservation through the spg.com mobile site on the iPhone or Android SPG app. Register here. Blog Post
- $10 in Free Uber Credits. Register your synced American Express card and receive a $10 statement credit with a $30+ Uber purchase. The only caveat is that the $30 must be used in a single ride and cannot be combined through multiple rides. Also, if you have credits already existing in your account, Uber will pull your credits first to pay for the ride and not charge your credit card. To get around this, you can purchase an Uber gift certificate and that will trigger the statement credit. Unfortunately though, you’ll need to purchase a $50 gift card to get the $10 credit. Blog Post
- $50 Back with Travelocity. Register your synced American Express card and receive a one-time $50 statement credit when you make a single purchase of $200+ at Travelocity.com. Unfortunately this is only valid for “hotel only” options marked as GoodBuy or Top Secret hotels and for reservations through July 30, 2013. Any other purchases will not qualify. You also must pay Travelocity directly – any reservation booked as part of a vacation package or if you pay the hotel directly will not trigger the statement credit. A GoodBuy hotel is essentially any property that participates in the Low Guaranteed Rate, which are most hotels on the sate – these rooms require full pre-payment at the rime of booking. I actually made a reservation and received my statement credit within just a few days. To sync your Amex card with this promotion tweet #AmexTravelocityOffer”. Blog Post
- Free $10 at Whole Foods: Register your synced American Express card and receive a one-time $10 statement credit when you make a single purchase of $75+ at Whole Foods Market. You can register for this promotion via your online American Express account or by tweeting #AmexWholeFoods. Also, a $75 gift card WILL count and trigger the statement credit, Blog Post
- 30% off at Living Social. Get 30% off most Living Social deals by using promotion code CELEBRATE30. Blog Post
- Purchase Amtrak Points with up to a 30% Bonus. Purchase Amtrak points with the following bonus structure: 1,000-4,500 points and get a 10% bonus, 5,000-9,500 points and get a 20% bonus, 10,000 points and get a 30% bonus. You can purchase up to 10,000 points in a calendar year. Blog Post
Are there any other promotions that I am missing?