This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. Sorry for the slow week last week, but the Deals Family was enjoying a vacation in Cape Cod!
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Toda is the last day to get a $20 credit from Uber just by signing up – remember that it can be combined with the Amazon Local deal which is giving away a free ride up to $25
- NYC Restaurant Week is starting July 22nd and by using your registered Amex card you can get a $5 statement credit
- Through September 13th you’ll get double points on all qualifying Wyndham hotel stays (starting with your 2nd stay and up to 5 stays)
- Hertz is making changes to their award chart starting in October
- Book an American Airlines award flight by July 24th for a flight September 4th through November 20th and get 2,500 points back
- Use your Southwest credit card and get double Southwest Rapid Reward points for travel through August 31st
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!