This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Through August 3 you can get $15 Extra Care Bucks back at CVS when buying a $100 Old Navy, Banana Republic, or Gap gift card – limited to one per CVS card
- American Express sync is offering a $25 statement credit for a $250+ purchase at Best Buy – this can be great for purchasing gift cards at Amazon and iTunes
- Jetsetter is offering 10% off hotel reservations for New York City hotels through July 31 – use offer code NYC10
- New York City Restaurant Week is here and you can get $5 back as a statement credit by registering your American Express credit card
- Virgin America is offering 15% off flights for reservations booked by August 14 for travel September 16 through November 14, 2013
- Southwest and AirTran have extended their reservation schedule to March 7, 2014
- With the Chase Freedom credit card you can get 5x points for purchases at Gas Stations, Theme Parks, and Kohl’s (Q3 is July, August, and September)
- For FedEx purchases, you can get 20% back as a statement credit by syncing up your American Express credit card
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!