This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Sorry all for slacking off this past week. The Deals Family took a nice little vacation to Cape Cod so posting was at a minimum. I hope you were all still able to get on some good deals and promotions though!
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Hotels.com is offering a 9% off coupon code for reservations booked by September 8th for travel through November 30th – use promo code SUMMERFUN9
- Marriott has announced their upcoming Megabonus dates for the Fall/Winter – it will run September 15, 2013 through January 15, 2014
- If you’ve ever been to Tanzania, help a reader travel by commenting on this post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!