This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
I just checked out Twitter’s American Express Sync page and see a bunch of new promotions to earn cash back on your purchases! I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchases with a registered Amex credit card (if you are not aware of what the heck I am talking about, I’ll explain more in a minute!).
First off, here are some new fresh offers:
- The Coffee Bean: Spend $20+ in-store and get a $5 statement credit, expires 9/30/2013
- Tweet: #AmexCoffeeBean
- Blue Nile: Spend $100+ online at BlueNile.com and get a $30 statement credit, expires 10/15/2013
- Tweet: #AmexBlueNile
- Fig & Olive: Spend $100+ in-restaurant and get a $20 statement credit, expires 10/1/2013 (can sync with Foursquare)
- J.Crew: Spend $75+ in-store or online and get a $10 statement credit, expires 9/30/2013
- Fab.com: Spend $75+ online and get a $25 statement credit, expires 10/31/2013
- The Palm Restaurant: Spend $200+ in-restaurant and get a $50 statement credit, expires 9/30/2013
While I included the hashtag tweet for those that have it, you can also register for these promotions through your online American Express account by going to the “Offers for You” tab or Facebook. Keep in mind that some Facebook accounts won’t show all offers.
Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (non-Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts.
To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this prior blog post.