This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Hotels.com is offering a 12% off coupon code for reservations booked by September 1, 2013 for travel throguh November 21, 2013 – the reservation must be at least $300 for the code to work
- Through end of day today you can get a free ride (up to $20) to/from Brooklyn with the on-demand car service Uber – this is valid for two free rides per account
- Groupon is offering a deal where you can purchase $25 of Uber credits for $5 – ultimately giving you $20 free, but it is for new customers only
- American Express Sync just added a bunch of new promotions:
- The Coffee Bean: Spend $20+ in-store and get a $5 statement credit, expires 9/30/2013
- Blue Nile: Spend $100+ online at BlueNile.com and get a $30 statement credit, expires 10/15/2013
- Fig & Olive: Spend $100+ in-restaurant and get a $20 statement credit, expires 10/1/2013 (can sync with Foursquare)
- J.Crew: Spend $75+ in-store or online and get a $10 statement credit, expires 9/30/2013
- Fab.com: Spend $75+ online and get a $25 statement credit, expires 10/31/2013
- The Palm Restaurant: Spend $200+ in-restaurant and get a $50 statement credit, expires 9/30/2013
- Through October 15, 2013 you can purchase Club Carlson hotel points with a 50% bonus
- If you’ve ever been to the Seychelles, help a reader travel by commenting on this post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!