This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Via Living Social you can purchase a $50 Brookstone voucher for $25 – read more about some great travel items and the terms of this voucher here
- Through December 31st, if you book a Hilton hotel through their relatively new iPhone app you’ll earn an extra 1,000 bonus points per stay
- Spend $35 through the American Airline online shopping portal and earn 2,000 bonus points (hopefully, as there is a chance it could be targeted) – this offer ends September 30th
- Through October 10th, you can receive a 30% bonus when transferring your American Airline miles to another AAdvantage member
- If you were wondering what my top favorite loyalty programs are for flexibility, make sure to check out this prior post
- Park at JFK airport for only $21 for 3 nights with SmartPark
- British Airways is starting a non-stop flight from Austin to London in March 2014
- Through September 30th you can receive triple points with all Hertz rentals
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!