This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Through end of day tomorrow, September 30th, you can get 10% off a LivingSocial deal (up to $20 off) using promo code BESTFALL
- Miles transferred over from Continental to United expire tomorrow, September 30th, unless there has been account activity in the past 18 months – check your United account to ensure to you do not let those miles expire!
- Earn up t0 25,000 Avious bonus miles for every British Airways, American Airlines, Iberia, and Finnair transatlantic roundtrip flight – American Airlines AAdvantage has followed as well (more on that tomorrow)
- Through October 16th you can earn a 50% bonus on purchased JetBlue points – not a great deal for most
- If you were ever wondering what the difference is between the Chase Ink Bold and Chase Ink Plus cards, make sure to read this prior post
- Chase is canceling ID theft coverage for most of their cards
- American Express Business Gold Rewards credit card has added another bonus category – get 2x points on U.S. purchases made directly from select computer hardware, software, and cloud computing providers”, this includes purchases from Apple!
- Starting March 31, 2014, you will now be required to redeem 70 Rapid Reward points per dollar instead for a free flight (right now it is 60 RR points per dollar)
- If you’ve ever been to London help a reader travel by commenting on this prior blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!