This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
US Airways is giving away the opportunity to earn either a 50% or 100% bonus on all flights you take through November 17, 2013. To earn this bonus, you must complete at least one of the activities I’ve listed below:
To earn a 50% bonus (or “Field Goal” as they are calling it):
- Spend $2,000 on your US Airways Visa or US Airways MasterCard® card
- Book and stay with any of our hotel partners
- Book and rent from any of our car rental partners
To earn a 100% bonus (or “Touchdown” as they are calling it):
- Fly to or from Charlotte, Mexico City or Washington, DC (DCA)
- Fly any Shuttle flight
- Get or renew an annual club membership
- Spend $4,000 on your US Airways Visa or US Airways MasterCard® card
It is pretty simple – complete one of the “Field Goal” activities and earn a 50% bonus on all qualifying flights, complete one of the “Touchdown” activities and earn a 100% bonus on all qualifying flights. If you complete an activity from both lists, you’ll earn a 100% bonus – you cannot earn both a 50% bonus and 100% bonus!
If you have a bunch of US Airways travel for the Fall this is a decent promotion, assuming you can meet one of the activities above. The terms do not state whether flights that include a segment on the Shuttle or Charlotte, Mexico City, or Washington DC count, so I am not sure.
Thanks to Mommy Points for sharing this promotion!