This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- There are a bunch of hotel credit cards where you’ll get a free hotel night annually making the annual fee well worth it!
- The deal-a-day site Zulily is offering discounted vacations at the various Great Wolf Lodge Water Park Resorts across the US
- Purchase a discounted 7-day or annual pass to New York City’s CitiBike bike sharing program
- Through October 14th, you can get 10% off a hotels.com reservation
- Earn a 50% or 100% bonus on all flights with US Airways through November 17th – you must complete one activity to qualify for the promotion
- There are currently two different publicly available Marriott credit card offers – read this prior post to see which one is better
- Through Gilt City you can purchase a GoGreenRide car service voucher – only $12 to go anywhere in Manhattan and $25 to go to LaGuardia Airport
- For the month of October get a 100% bonus when you share US Airways miles with a friend/family member – this is the cheapest possible way to get US Airways miles and can provide for some heavily discounted flights
- TONIGHT (Sunday October 6) is the last day to get essentially 40% off purchases at Bloomingdales by earning 12x AAdvantage points on all purchases
- Through American Express sync you can get a $10 statement credit on a $50+ purchase at Lowe’s
Also, if you missed the post from earlier today, Mr. Deals is back! He took a nice 4-month hiatus from blogging, but I’ve put my foot down and he is back at it!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!