This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- You can get a $20 Staples gift card after rebate with a $300 MasterCard gift card purchase
- JetBlue is allowing you to pool your families points together – this will allow much more flexibiliy for redeeming for free flights
- Milepoint is selling premium membership for $49 and with that you’ll get a bunch of included travel perks
- With American Express Sync you can get a $25 statement credit with a $75 purchase at Staples
- Hilton’s “More Nights, More Points” promotion just started where you will get 2x points for stays of 2 nights, 3x points for stays of 3 nights, and 4x points for stays of 4+ nights
- Staples has just joined at a Plink partner where you will earn points for in-store and online purchases
- American Express just partnered with TripAdvisor where you can get a $5 Amex statement credit for writing a review
- Get an American Express statement credit at the following:
- American Express Travel: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 12/31/13.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Spend $40+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/13.
- Maggiano’s: Spend $60+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/13.
- The Palm Restaurant: Spend $100+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 11/30/13.
- Amtrak has extended their double points promotion until November 22, 2013
- If you’ve ever been to Tahiti help a reader out and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!