This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
There are a few Amex Sync offers expiring today that I wanted to point out:
- Blue Nile: Spend $100+ online at BlueNile.com and get a $30 statement credit, expires 10/15/2013. Blog Post
- Tweet: #AmexBlueNile
- Reebok.com: Spend $60+ online and get a $20 statement credit, expires 10/15/2013.
- Forever 21: Spend $25+ and get a $5 statement credit, expires 10/15/2013. Blog Post
- Tweet: #AmexForever21
- Seasons 52: Spend $50+ in-restaurant and get a $10 statement credit, expires 10/15/2013. Blog Post
- Tweet: #AmexSeasons52
If there is no hash tag available for Twitter, you can sync the offer through your AmericanExpress.com account. Gift card purchases as long as they are purchased through the merchant directly as any other purchase will initiate the statement credit.
And while these promotions below aren’t expiring today, they are expiring later in the month, so pay attention to these ones as well:
- Extra Storage Space: Spend $200+ and get a $40 statement credit, expires 10/20/2013.
- Fab.com: Spend $75+ online and get a $25 statement credit, expires 10/31/2013.Blog Post
Sync your Amex card here:
Remember, these FREE money promotions are just for American Express credit card holders. To learn more about Amex Sync promotions in general read this prior post.