This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Check your mail to see if you were targeted for a Chase credit card promotion giving you X bonus points after spending $X
- You can get 30% off JetBlue airfare with a JetBlue Getaways package
- Both Hertz and Enterprise recently launched a new offer where you can get great weekend car rental rates
- United is giving out double miles on all continental US routes for certain fare types (more expensive fares unfortunately)
- If you’ve ever been to Charleston, South Carolina help a reader out and comment on this blog post
Southwest Credit Card Reminder: This is a reminder that the Southwest Airlines credit card offer of 50,000 points after spending $2,000 within three months is ended this Thursday October 31, 2013. This offer will help you earn an unlimited usage companion pass on all Southwest points. Check out this prior blog post to learn more about the credit card offer and companion pass.
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!