This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- If you have the Virgin America Visa credit card stay tuned to some changes coming after the New Year
- You can get a $50 Brookstone voucher for $25 via Living Social
- Today is the last day to use Uber’s split fare feature in NYC and get a $10 credit for a future ride!
- United is offering 20% off miles redemption for roundtrip flights to Europe this winter – fly for only 48,000 miles
- Through December 13, 2013 you can purchase Starwood points at up to a 25% off discount
- If you have the American Express Platinum credit card, you can get Hilton Gold status through March 2015
- All new JetBlue flights purchase by December 13 for flights flown through December 31, 2013 will earn 4x TrueBlue points
- If you’ve ever been to Savannah, Georgia help a reader out and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!