This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I realized with all the Cyber Monday fun I totally forgot to post this. This is one of the better Amex Sync promotion as you can essentially get 33% off all Amazon.com purchases. Unfortunately there was an easier way to do this yesterday by simply registering all your card separately on an online form, but you can still get on this offer a slightly harder way. If you create multiple Twitter accounts and sync each account to a different card you can still register all your Twitter accounts. You can also just keep one Twitter account, sync the card, make the purchase, receive the confirmation email, sync another card to the same account, Tweet, make the purchase, and so on.
The deal: Spend $75+ on your synced American Express card at Amazon.com and you will get a $25 statement credit. I personally use Amazon.com on a
weekly daily basis, so am so excited for this promotion! I just purchased a slew of $75 Amazon.com eGift cards on all my registered cards and the email with the certificate code came within minutes. I simply then inputted these certificate numbers into my Amazon account. In my opinion this is the easiest way to go about it! This promotion ends December 31, 2013.
To take advantage of this promotion:
- Sync your American Express card with Twitter here. (you can unsync your card here)
- Tweet #AmexAmazon. Within minutes you will receive an email confirming your registration.
- Go to Amazon.com by December 31, 2013 (or I suggest right this moment!) and make a $75 eGift card purchase (you can purchase gift cards here), or you can purchase another merchants gift card
- If you decide to purchase an eGift card you will receive the gift card number via email within moments and you can enter that into your Amazon.com account to use for future use, even after the December 31, 2013 deadline
- After making your $75+ purchase you will receive an email confirming that your purchase qualifies for the $25 and that you will receive it back as a statement credit.
And just a side note… unfortunately, corporate cards and prepaid cards are not eligible but all other American Express cards can be registered – another great advantage of an American Express points/miles earning credit card. This includes (just to list a few), Starwood American Express, Hilton American Express, Costco American Express, Bloomingdales American Express, Macy’s American Express, American Express Gold Rewards Card, American Express Platinum Card, Citi AAdvantage American Express, etc. The business versions of these cards also qualify. If you have added authorized users, those cards are also eligible and are separate from the primary card. This, however, does not work for secondary cards that have the same account number which is typically the case for the Citi American Express cards.
Enjoy your free Amazon purchases!!! The number of accounts that can be enrolled in limited, so sync now!!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal!