This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. I realized I forgot to do this last Sunday (and I think the Sunday prior as well), so this week will contain promotions that have been blogged about more than just the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- You can get $5 off a $35+ purchase from Amazon.com
- Through the end of the month you can purchase Amtrak points with up to a 30% bonus
- Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of Macy’s Friends & Family promotion – remember you can also get cash back by going through one of the online shopping portals and a $10 statement credit with the current American Express Sync promo!
- Chase has announced their 2014 rotating quarterly categories for the Chase Freedom credit card
- If you’ve ever been to Italy help a reader out (or many readers!) and comment on this blog post
Giveaway: I am giving away 4 GoGo In-flight vouchers. You must comment or tweet per the terms of the promo by end of day today!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!