This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- TODAY is the last day to get $5 off a $35+ purchase from Amazon.com
- Living Social’s 20% off coupon code expires tonight
- US Airways just announced a 5-day promotion where you can purchase miles for a 100% bonus
- The deal-a-day site Vente-Privee is selling Samsonite luggage at a discount
- There is an incredibly easy (and addictive!) way to earn free La Quinta hotel points
- There are a bunch of new Amex Sync promotions that have recently been added
- You can purchase Delta MQMs to maintain status for 2014
- If you have Starwood suite nights that are expiring at the end of 2013, you are in luck as they have been extended till April 2014
- There are many American Express credit cards where you will receive a referral bonus when you refer a friend
- American Airline is offering a decent bonus for flights from JFK to/from LAX between January 7 and March 31, 2014 (5,000 points RT for economy class ticket)
- You can earn up to a 3,000 mile bonus when shopping through the American Airlines online shopping portal
- If you’ve ever been to Venice, Italy help a reader out (or many readers!) and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!