This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Through January 5, 2014 you can earn up to 1,000 Southwest Rapid Reward points by shopping through their online shopping portal
- You can access Facebook for free while flying on aircrafts equipped with GoGo Inflight WiFi
- Purchase a fully refundable up to 25% off coupon for any Virgin America flight – will only cost you $5 and if you don’t use the voucher then Amazon will refund your money!
- You can purchase a $25 Delivery.com gift card and get $5 back through the current Amex Sync promotion – great way to get free food!
- IHG just announced their upcoming “The Big Win” promotion where each account received an individualized promotion – I personally can earn around 90k points
- You can now redeem your British Airways Avios points for members outside of your household account (if you have one set up)
- Hyatt’s Q1 2014 promotion was just announced where you have the option of selecting free nights or bonus points – this promotion will start January 15, 2014 and go through April 30, 2014
- If you’ve ever been to Florence, Italy help a reader out (or many readers!) and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!