This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Marriott’s Winter MegaBonus promotion was just announced and will run from February 1 through April 30, 2014. This is the exact same promotion that they run about 3 times a year for the past many many many years. With all MegaBonus promotions, each individual is targeted for a different promotion depending on their stay pattern. In the past, members were able to call Marriott and get moved to another promotion. Sometimes folks are able to get their offered changed, so if you would prefer a different offer call Marriott and inquire about another offer.
You’ll need to sign into your account and see which promotion you received, but they include the following:
- 2 stays = 1 free night for a category 1-4 hotel (expires 1 year from the date issued) – limit of two free night certificates earned during the promotion
- 20 nights = 35,000 points; 25 nights earns additional 10,000 for a total of 45,000 points
- 20 nights = 35,000 points; each additional night earns 2,000 points per night, up to 10 nights for a total of 55,000 points
- 15 nights = 25,000 points; 20 nights earns additional 10,000 for a total of 35,000 points
- 15 nights = 25,000 points; each additional night earns 2,000 points per night, up to 10 nights for a total of 45,000 points
Registration is required by March 31, 2014. If it takes you to “Session Timed Out” page, make sure to sign into your Marriott account and re-click on the registration link.
I personally was targeted for the stay twice, earn a category 1-4 certificate. Last time during the Megabonus promotion I received the category 1-5 free night certificate, which is MUCH better. With many hotels moving up a category this past year, a category 1-4 hotel will not get you far.
Click here to view Marriott hotels and book a reservation.