This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- My Southwest Airlines gift card giveaway ends TONIGHT – make sure to comment on the dedicated blog post to enter
- You can also check out the various ways to earn the Southwest Airlines companion pass along with how I earned my companion pass for 2014 and 2015
- You can now claim your American Express $200 incidental credits for 2014 – this is only for those who have the Amex Platinum card
- If you are looking at a hotel to stay at in San Diego, I had a great stay at the W San Diego!
- Check out Hyatt’s new award chart and how to get 20% off your rate
- Barclaycard Arrival World Mastercard is offering 40,000 points as a sign up offer – this ultimately equates to $440 in free travel!
- Read here on why I think the Club Carlson credit card is one of the best hotel credit cards
- If you purchased US Airways points in 2013, you have an opportunity to purchase them with a 100% bonus – this offer is valid through January 31
- If you are flying US Airways or American Airlines you can credit your points to the other airline and get a 50% bonus
- If you’ve ever been to Turkey help a reader out and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!