This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As the end of the month approaches, so do a few of the great American Express Sync deals. These include:
- SharperImage.com: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Related blog post
- Tweet: #AmexSharperImg
- Tip: Purchasing an eGift card triggers the statement credit immediately.
- Sprouts Farmers Market: Spend $50+ in-store, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexSprouts
- Delivery.com: Spend $25+ online, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2014. (Offer not valid on establishments categorized as “Wine & Liquor” or “Tobacco”). Related blog Post
- Tweet: #AmexDelivery
- Tip: Purchasing a $25 gift card triggers the statement credit. I purchased the gift card on 12/14 and the statement credit appeared on 12/16. You can then use the gift card at a future time and it saves directly into your account.
- Tip: Signing up for a new account gives you $5 credit, so really this is like getting $10 in free food.
- Nars Cosmetics: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2014.
- J. Crew: Spend $100+ in us in-store or online, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2014. (J.Crew Factory stores, jcrewfactory.com, and J.Crew Canada excluded)
- Tweet: #AmexJCrew
- Tip: Purchase a J. Crew gift card to use at Madewell or the J. Crew Factory store
- Chevron: Spend $40+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2014.
Remember, these FREE money promotions are just for American Express credit card holders. To learn more about Amex Sync promotions in general read this prior post.