This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As the end of the month approaches, so do a few of the great American Express Sync deals. These include:
- SharperImage.com: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Related blog post
- Tweet: #AmexSharperImg
- Tip: Purchasing an eGift card triggers the statement credit immediately.
- Sprouts Farmers Market: Spend $50+ in-store, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexSprouts
- Delivery.com: Spend $25+ online, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2014. (Offer not valid on establishments categorized as “Wine & Liquor” or “Tobacco”). Related blog Post
- Tweet: #AmexDelivery
- Tip: Purchasing a $25 gift card triggers the statement credit. I purchased the gift card on 12/14 and the statement credit appeared on 12/16. You can then use the gift card at a future time and it saves directly into your account.
- Tip: Signing up for a new account gives you $5 credit, so really this is like getting $10 in free food.
- Nars Cosmetics: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2014.
- J. Crew: Spend $100+ in us in-store or online, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2014. (J.Crew Factory stores, jcrewfactory.com, and J.Crew Canada excluded)
- Tweet: #AmexJCrew
- Tip: Purchase a J. Crew gift card to use at Madewell or the J. Crew Factory store
- Chevron: Spend $40+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2014.
Remember, these FREE money promotions are just for American Express credit card holders. To learn more about Amex Sync promotions in general read this prior post.