This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Happy Superbowl Sunday!
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Wyndham hotels has slashed its transfer ratio to airline miles in half with no prior notice – not cool Wyndham!
- United postponed its devaluation for international redemption tickets till tomorrow so you still have tonight (while washing the Superbowl!) to book those flights
- Some folks received a targeted promotion from Amtrak for purchasing Amtrak points – enter your Amtrak number to see what you were targeted for
- Check out how to use Vanilla Reloads and American Express Bluebird to meet minimum spend requirements
- AAdvantage World Elite Mastercard is now offering 100,000 miles after spending $10,000 within the first three months – a great offer but does come with a hefty annual fee
- InterContinental Hotels Group new 5,000 point PointBreak hotel list is out
- Southwest has announced some new international destinations (wahooooo!!!!) for travel starting July 1 – this includes Aruba, Nassau, and Montego Bay
- Southwest and AirTran have extended their reservation schedule till August 8, 2014
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels and enjoy the Super Bowl!