This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- If you are looking for discounted tickets for ski slopes, make sure to check your nearby Costco
- Marriott’s MegaMiles promotion just started where you can earn 5,000 miles with select loyalty program after two stays, I wrote specifically about the Southwest opportunity
- You can get 3x Chase Ultimate Reward points by dining out the first Friday of every month!
- Hertz has enhanced it’s loyalty program where it will now take less rides to earn status
- Through the hotel reservation site Travel Pony, you can get $85 off a hotel reservation through the end of February!
- Through April 15, Hertz is offering triple points on all reservations of 2+ days
- There are currently four different Southwest Airlines credit cards all offering the same offer for new applications
- US Airways is offering a targeted promotion where you can purchase US Airways miles with a 100% bonus
- If you’ve ever been to Cappadocia, Turkey help a reader out and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!