This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- For a limited time, get free Uber and Lyft rides in Houston!
- Through March 31, transfer your hotel points to American Airlines miles and get a 25% bonus
- Through April 30, you can get triple Rapid Reward points with every Country Inn & Suites stay, this will give you 1,800 Southwest Rapid Reward points currently worth $30 towards a “Wanna Get Away” fare
- Starwood has gone through their annual hotel category re-assessment and starting March 4 some hotels will be going up a category while others will be going down – make sure to book any reservations prior to this date for future hotel stays going up
- Southwest is having a pretty decent fare sale through February 27 – I personally was able to re-book two flights and get over 1,000 points back to my account!
- Through May 14, you can earn 5,000 bonus Wyndham Reward points with every stay
- I was able to save about $200 by booking a hotel reservation through the hotel booking site TravelPony.com
- Club Carlson just announced a change to their loyalty program and will be adding a category 7 hotel – this will go into affect March 15 so make sure to book reservations that are affecting prior to this date
- Amtrak has extended their “Go Free” promotion from March 1 to March 14
- If you’ve ever been to Bodrum, Turkey help a reader out (or many readers!) and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!