This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Here is a compiled list of some new Amex Sync promotions. I personally love FREE MONEY and believe many of you have been able to take full advantage.
- iTunes: Spend $5+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires4/30/2014. Related blog post
- Note: Does not need to be a single purchase
- Regal Entertainment Group: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 4/3/2014.
- Note: Does not need to be a single transaction. Valid in CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, MD, NJ, NY, TX and VA.
- Bonobos: Spend $150+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 5/30/2014.
- Note: For purchases at Bonobos.com or a Bonobos Guideshop. Also, receive a $25 coupon code for new online members by signing up through a referral link. This means you can actually get $75 off! Also, this promotion does not need to be a single transaction.
- Brooklyn Industries: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 4/30/2014.
- Note: Does not need to be a single transaction. Valid at Brooklyn Industries or brooklynindustries.com.
Here are the other Amex Sync promotions that have been around for a little while:
- Blue Nile: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 3/17/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexBlueNile
- Extra Storage Space: Spend $200+, get a $60 statement credit. Expires 4/1/2014.
- Note: Does not need to be a single transaction.
- Jason Wu: Spend $700+, get a $200 statement credit. Expires 4/30/2013.
- Tweet: #AmexJasonWu
- Note: Does not need to be a single transaction. Valid at JasonWuStudio.com.
- Bloomingdales: Spend $250+ , get a $50 statement credit. Expires 2/23/2014.
- Rue La La: Spend $100+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 4/17/2014. Related blog post
- Note: Must make your purchase at ruelala.com/amex
- Virgin America: Spend $375+, get a $75 statement credit. Expires 3/10/2014. Related blog post
- Note: Some were getting offers of getting a $30 statement credit after a $150 purchase.
- Hulu Plus: Spend $20+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 7/31/2014.
- Scoop NYC: Spend $450+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 3/16/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexScoopNYC
- Note: Must be made in a single transaction.
Some of these promotions are available via Twitter by tweeting the hashtag I’ve included while others are only available by going to the “Offers For You” tab in your AmericanExpress.com account. Some are available via the Facebook app as well. The ones that are available via Twitter anyone can register for, however, some Amex accounts and Facebook accounts will only include targeted offers.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series, “Amex Sync 101: Overview and Q&A“, “Amex Sync 201: Syncing with AmericanExpress.com“, and “Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter”
You can check out an entire list of the Amex Sync promotions available on this permanent page on the blog.