This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The other day I posted the new Amex Sync offers that came available at the beginning of March. The list was slim, although there were a few good ones. Luckily though, Amex just came out with three new offers to add to the list!
- Delivery.com: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires4/6/2014.
- Twitter: #AmexDelivery
- Tips: Must be a single transaction. Gift card purchases DO count.
- Fig & Olive: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 4/30/2014.
- Tips: Must be a single transaction. If you will not spend $100 on one dinner, purchase a gift certificate in store and use the gift card among multiple dinners.
- City Sports: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 4/30/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexCitySports
- Tips: Does not have to be a single transaction. Gift card purchases should trigger the statement credit, but I have not yet confirmed this. Insiders (which is free to join) get $5 back with a $100 gift card purchase.
Some of these promotions are available via Twitter by tweeting the hashtag I’ve included while others are only available by going to the “Offers For You” tab in your AmericanExpress.com account. Some are available via the Facebook app as well. The ones that are available via Twitter anyone can register for, however, some Amex accounts and Facebook accounts will only include targeted offers.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series, “Amex Sync 101: Overview and Q&A“, “Amex Sync 201: Syncing with AmericanExpress.com“, and “Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter”
You can check out an entire list of the Amex Sync promotions available on this permanent page on the blog.