This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
If you are an avid Uber user in NYC with every ride you take Uber will donate $1 to a cause of your choice! This is an awesome promotion where all you have to do is register, take your normal Uber ride, and someone else will donate on your behalf! A great win-win situation for all!
This is valid for all NYC Uber trips for the month of March. Make sure to register to donate for free!
- Sign into your account and in the “Promotions” area, enter one of the following codes (you can only enter one):
- FEED (a charity to help feed the world). Enter promotion code: FEED
- Food Bank for New York City (a charity that provides 400,000 free meals a day for New Yorkers in need). Enter promotion code: FoodBankNYC
- The Fresh Air Fund (a charity to provide free summer experiences to NYC children from low-income communities). Enter promotion code: FreshAirFund
- The Nature Conservancy (a charity that conserves the lands and waters in Greater New York City and around the world). Use promotion code: Nature
- New York Cares (a volunteer management organization that works with 1,300 nonprofits and agencies to help them complete their mission). User promotion code: NewYorkCares
- The Trevor Project (charity group that provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention). Use promotion code: TrevorProject
On April 1, Uber will donate an additional $10,000 to the charity that racks up the most rides. You can learn more about this promotion here.
Will you be taking advantage of this promotion?!