This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As you are well aware by now, at the end of every weekend I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- American Express Platinum card is offering a new bonus for new applicants
- There is a new Amex Sync promotion where you can earn a $5 statement credit with Delivery.com – who doesn’t love free food!
- Office Depot has joined Plink.com as a new partner – and if you have a Chase Ink card you can get a really good deal!
- You can get a free year of ShopRunner membership if you are currently an Amazon Prime member
- Starting March 20, Amazon Prime will be increasing their membership fee, but there is a loophole to get another year at the current price!
- You can get $45 in free Uber credits (for new members only!)
- If you take Uber in NYC, make sure to register for Uber to donate to your favorite charity!
- Through May 17, you can get double points on all Amtrak travel
- If you’ve ever been to Marrakech, Morocco, help a reader travel and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! Safe travels!